According to https://www.centos.org, The CentOS Linux is opensource enterprise Linux operating system platform derived from the Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL).
CentOS is available for download in 5 variants. You can download from the following link
- CentOS-7-x86_64-DVD-1804.iso :- This DVD image contains all the packages that can be installed using the installer. This is the recommended image for most users.
- CentOS-7-x86_64-NetInstall-1804.iso :- This is the network install and rescue image. The installer will ask from where it should fetch the packages to be installed. This image is most useful if you have a local mirror of CentOS packages.
- CentOS-7-x86_64-Everything-1804.iso:- This image contains the complete set of packages for CentOS Linux 7. It can be used for installing or populating a local mirror. This image needs a 16GB USB flash drive as it is too large for DVD isos.
- CentOS-7-x86_64-LiveGNOME-1804.iso :- This installation comes with a graphical user interface
- CentOS-7-x86_64-LiveKDE-1804.iso:- These images are live images of CentOS Linux. They are designed for testing purposes and exploring the CentOS Linux 7 environment.
- CentOS-7-x86_64-Minimal-1804.iso:- The aim of this image is to install a very basic CentOS Linux 7 system, with the minimum of packages needed to have a functional system